American Express Support Ticket
|Created By:||mjdinbev||Last Reply:||mjdinbev|
|Created:||3 years ago||Last Updated:||3 years ago|
Using American Express Travel to make hotel reservation, I found that the the banner of "low price guarantee" above rates do not necessarily apply to the rate they are showing -- misleading since fine print effectively negates that guarantee -- and when asked, response from agent on phone was that the banner is not associated with the rate....
In addiition, while most hotel sites make it quite clear (usually in BOLD letters) that a rate is nonrefundable, American Express Travel does not do so -- need to click on fine print again. Hotels not only indicate such by the rate but some even have you confirm you understand and accept nonrefundability.
Very disappointed -- not what you'd expect from American Express.....
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More American Express reviews and tickets
- Violated Senior Citizen
- American express
- Amex rewards
- Customer services got rewards
- Don't pay for this Centurion card insurance
- Rewards points
- Bad Customer Service At AMEX - They do not Care - Good Bye AMEX
- WORST EXPERIENCE
- AMEX CHEATED ME OUT OF REWARDS POINT
- Costco American Express 10 days to get double payment refund
- Amex refuses to honor Check-21 and provide non-ARC/ACH processing of payments
- Late Fee
- card issue
- I need my money ASAP
- Don't recommend at all
- American Express
Similar reviews and tickets
- Aflac is horrible
- misleading policies
- The Term Life Policies that wouldn't die
- Bought Maytag washer
- Lies By Reps!
- Liars and Crooks
- TVsDepot.com 1421 Sheepshead Bay...
- Misleading Mortgage Managers
- Eyeclops mini projector
- direct tv very misleading advertising
- bulova watchs/ people dont knowhat they are talking about
- Geico changed coverage and denied claim
How MeasuredUp Works