American Express Support Ticket
Plenti signup is a mess
|Created By:||all41||Last Reply:||all41|
|Created:||2 years ago||Last Updated:||2 years ago|
I am trying to register and combine three Plenti cards we ended up with (two from Rite Aid and one from Macy's). Your phone staff seems unable to do it. They say I need three phone numbers, one for each card, and insist we have to provide a date of birth.
I will give a date of birth if you guarantee you won't be hacked.
This could have been set up quite simply with an online form where multiple cards could be entered. Instead, it's turning into a huge waste of time, for both me and your staff.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More American Express reviews and tickets
- American Express Happy
- American Express works
- American Express
- American Express = great services
- AMERICAN EXPRESS MUST BE IN REAL TROUBLE
- Power Outage
- International Calls
- American Express raises interest rate
- Lowered credit line from $25,000 to $500 without any notice
- American Express must be in Trouble
- American Express Gift Card
- American Express gift card
- I Hate Amex!
Similar reviews and tickets
How MeasuredUp Works