American Express Support Ticket
Honor your promise
|Created By:||zhaow25||Last Reply:||zhaow25|
|Created:||2 years ago||Last Updated:||2 years ago|
I don't know since when American Express has such a horrible customer service, even the supervisor was terrible. I was told that American Express doesn't need to be responsible for what their employee told their customers. If that's the case, then there is no need for anyone who is from American Express and will resolve this case to read the followings.
Here is the issue. I applied for an American Express Business Platinum card back in May. I called to apply for that as I'm not sure if I'm eligible for the sign up bonus, which was 150,000 points after $20,000 spending in three months. The representative told me that I'm totally qualified for the bonus, therefore I applied and got approved. After I received the card and before I started to spend any money on the card, I called to confirm that I will receive the bonus after I spend that much, I got an affirmed answer. That call has a reference ID: 18598. I would like to ask you to check that voice record. So two American Express employee told me the same thing, I didn't express the below to happen. After I spent $20,000 on my card for my business, I call to inquiry about the points, I was told I'm not eligible. The first agent told me that I can only get bonus once lifetime. I can't believe that an American Express agent is so incompetent to not know their own rule. It's not a personal card, but business card which is not subject to that same rule. So I asked to speak to a supervisor, that's when the even more horrible thing happened. The supervisor told me that the previous two agents were wrong (in a matter of fact, all agents that I talked to were wrong, since the third agent was wrong about business card bonus rule). She simply told me that I was not eligible for bonus, because I had card 12 days from one year before. She told me the previous agents were wrong, but she is not going to do anything about it. It seems to me that she doesn't care about the customer at all! I asked to speak to her manager, she asked me to hold and she will transfer me. But after I hold for 10 minutes, she hang up on me and never call back. I haven't heard anything from American Express since.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More American Express reviews and tickets
- Violated Senior Citizen
- American express
- Amex rewards
- Customer services got rewards
- Don't pay for this Centurion card insurance
- Rewards points
- Bad Customer Service At AMEX - They do not Care - Good Bye AMEX
- WORST EXPERIENCE
- AMEX CHEATED ME OUT OF REWARDS POINT
- Costco American Express 10 days to get double payment refund
- Amex refuses to honor Check-21 and provide non-ARC/ACH processing of payments
- Late Fee
- card issue
- I need my money ASAP
- Don't recommend at all
- American Express
Similar reviews and tickets
- ASHLEY FURNITURE DOES NOT HONOR THEIR WARRENTY
- no communication, unfulfilled promise, and billing
- Groupon's Misleading Promise & Groupon vs Other Deals Websites.
- Misleading customer service regarding new customers rewards
- Rip Off RECR Real Estate Client Referral
- waiting now for over 5 weeks...
- Leslie's Pool Supplies has a false and fraudulent warranty policy.
- Rip off
- Made of Honor movie review
- I promise to recommend
- LG no valid warranty
- Won't Honor Ad
- Various promise dates (3) for refund- last date 12 to 14 weeks (unbalievable)# promise dates
- Poor service
- DO NOT BUY FROM ASHLEY!!!!
How MeasuredUp Works