American Express Complaint
Violated Senior Citizen
Use card for hotel, bill comes, telling me I owe whole amount by middle of month. I call.
Rep now telling me ... you have a charge card, must pay balance every month. I never saw that coming. I get out their paperwork and still do not read this. I am alone on a very low pension. I would have never wanted a card like this. I canceled it immediately. I asked what balance is $588.00. I will have to send 300.00 and starve for two months to pay it off.
Or send small amount where they will be charging me a $38.00 penalty add on every month, then the $95.00 annual fee will hit. This mistake will easily cost me over a $1000.00 to fix.
Well I will never trust American Express AGain. Taking advantage of Senior Citizens.
At least the rep I called before I used the card should have explained the card..... I thought it was strange he just seemed to make up a credit line amount.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More American Express reviews
- AMEX WONT RETURN MY MONEY
- Terrible customer service
- Amex Premier Gold & Amex Blue Cash Preferred: Worst Rewards Point Redemption System
- American express
- Amex rewards
- Customer services got rewards
- Don't pay for this Centurion card insurance
- Rewards points
- Bad Customer Service At AMEX - They do not Care - Good Bye AMEX
- WORST EXPERIENCE
- AMEX CHEATED ME OUT OF REWARDS POINT
- Costco American Express 10 days to get double payment refund
- Amex refuses to honor Check-21 and provide non-ARC/ACH processing of payments
- Late Fee
- card issue
- I need my money ASAP
- Purchsing Senior Citizen Bus ticket
- senior citizen discount
- Judgement awarded against James Charles
- uneducated manager about senior citizen lane
- Walmart - ease of shopping for senior citizens
- damage claims
- Bullying a senior citizen
- Steal from Senior Citizens
- senior citizen discounts
- b-dry systems M/E,inc.
- Unfinished Work/Senior Scam
- Consumer Beware! Senior Scam!
- DISRESPECTFUL, ARROGANT MANAGER TO SENIOR CITIZENS
- Do not buy a Citizen wristwatch
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you